Westhampton Pastry Shop

About our shop

About our shop

Our History

Westhampton Pastry Shop was opened in 1952 at 5728 Patterson Avenue in Richmond, Virginia by Michael Bierker, a German baker. Mr. Bierker and his wife ran the business until their retirment in 1976 when they sold the business to Guy and Edith Rogers.

Guy Rogers was formerly at Thalhimer's Department Store bakery and was the son of Guy Rogers, Sr. who started the bakery for Thalhimer's Department Store. When Guy came to Westhampton Pastry Shop he also brought his son, Boots, who also had been at Thalhimer's Bakery. Boots was the night baker and Guy ran the shop during the day and decorated and delivered the wedding cakes.

In 1990, Guy and Edith retired and turned Westhampton Pastry Shop over to their son, Boots Rogers. Boots is still baking every day and like his dad decorates and delivers the wedding cakes. Boots' wife, Diana, also joined the baking business in 1990.

(804) 282-4413

Tues. - Fri.
8:30am-5:30pm
Sat. 8am-5pm
Sun.- Mon. closed



5728 Patterson Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226
Get directions


Website Coming Soon